Password & 2FA Management
Weak identity management practices have given rise to today’s hackers. Data breaches have increased in numbers and proportions halting companies’ growth and intruding personal lives.
Passwords are at the core of data breaches. The same passwords, often with weak variations, are commonly used by employees across their personal and enterprise accounts.
When a hacker compromises one of these accounts they will likely apply the same password against other services.
Businesses that are affected most are those allowing employees to set weak and previously used passwords.
81% of data breaches are caused by the use of bad passwords within enterprises
Over 80% of users still do not use Two-Factor Authentication to protect their accounts
To address this a Password Management and 2FA Authenticator solution is required. One that allows businesses and users to manage and own their digital identities at a personal and professional level.
At The Cloud Consultancy we have evaluated a variety of solutions to address this issue. One company, MYKI, came out tops in every way. The Cloud Consultancy have now partnered with MYKI to provision and support our clients Password & 2FA Management requirements via MYKI for MSPs.
What is MYKI and why is it different?
MYKI is hybrid offline password manager and 2FA authenticator that stores your sensitive data on your own devices, not in the Cloud.
This means hacking your account is very difficult. If you lose your device passwords can still be restored as MYKI stores backups on each device it is installed on.
You can also manually create backups. MYKI is very secure providing end-to-end encryption between enrolled devices
34% of data breaches involved individuals within the organisation, according to Verizon’s 2019 Data Breach Investigations Report.
- All traffic is over HTTPS
- RSA2048 is used to encrypt an AES-256 key that is used to encrypt relayed data. Any message emitted is also digitally signed
- The Key exchange happens by scanning a QR code
- Shared Passwords are AES-256 encrypted with a random key which is encrypted using RSA-2048
MYKI is available for the following operating systems:
- Mobile: iOS and Android
- Desktop: MacOS, Windows and Linux (inc. Arch & Debian)
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Opera
- Password generator: Generate complex passwords of up to 200 characters including numbers, capitals and special symbols
- MFA Authentication: Securely store authentication tokens and automatically complete them when you need to log in
- Vaults: Company passwords are stored in a searchable Vault
- Reporting: Company Analytics, Dashboard, Audit logs and Real-time Dashboard reporting
- Visualise the enterprise services your users are most frequently authenticating to, on which devices, and when during the week
- Audit logs keep exportable records of every action performed in the vault and all authentication events across your company
- Security Dashboards identify your strong, weak, reused, and old passwords in order to help you make the changes that keep your company safe
4.1 Billion records were exposed in the first 6 months of 2019, according to Risk Based Security’s 2019 MidYear QuickView Data Breach Report.
- Data Breach Monitor: identifies whether an account has been compromised in a data breach. MYKI have been building a database of data breaches containing credentials and passwords that have been leaked in data breaches for more than 10 years. With over 16 billion records an API is used to identify accounts that have been breached
- Import Passwords: Passwords can be imported from Microsoft Azure AD, Google For Work, Lastpass, Dashlane, 1Password, KeePass, Passportal and Bitwarden
- Integration: Integrates with Autotask PSA, IT Glue, Connectwise Manager, Kaseya VSA, Auvik, Pulseway PSA and Solarwinds RMM
Get In Touch
Please enter your details then click on the submit button to get in touch. *By filling in your details you are consenting to us holding your data and you will be invited to subscribe to our mailing list.