In what looks like an Apple oversight, a developer has discovered that apps can access image metadata and therefore a pretty good history of iThing users’ location.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- HMRC phishing scam abuses mail service to bypass spam filters
- This phishing email promises you a bonus - but actually delivers this Windows trojan malware
- Silver Sparrow Malware Discovered on 30K Infected Macs
- 5 cybersecurity tips every business needs right now
- Adobe now shows alerts in Windows 10 to uninstall Flash Player
- Microsoft 365 adds new feature so remote staff with no internet don't lose access to apps