According to the New York Times Israeli intelligence hacked the Russian security firm Kaspersky two years ago and found US National Security Agency (NSA) tools on its network.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Macs under attack from Windows malware — what you need to do
- What To Do When Your Organisation is the Victim of a Phishing Attack
- Is blockchain a friend or foe in ransomware attacks?
- Don’t be that employee: How to avoid ransomware attacks at work
- Opinion: Signal is under attack, and that’s why you should use it
- ICO: UK residents see increase in scam and fraud calls, but trust in data security is unchanged
- Opening the door to cyber security careers for women
- Lazarus APT was found hitting job seekers in the U.S. and Europe with malicious emails
- Global Phishing Campaign Targets Energy Sector and its Suppliers
- Kaseya attack was coded to avoid Russian computer systems, Kaseya delays SaaS restore