Microsoft is rolling out a new tool for business owners using Office 365 and Outlook called Outlook Customer Manager, a lightweight Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) tool for companies that need to track their customer interactions and history, but aren’t yet ready for a more robust platform like Dynamics 365. The new tool lets businesses track tasks and deals in progress directly from within Outlook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Modern security strategies key to support remote workforce demands
- CISA Adds Single-Factor Authentication to the List of Bad Cybersecurity Practices
- Free REvil ransomware master decrypter released for past victims
- Fine Tune Your Firewall Rules - 7
- Europol Busts Major Crime Ring, Arrests Over 100 Online Fraudsters
- Ransomware attack levels soaring, now accounting for 69% of all attacks involving malware - Retail industry under attack
- New Feature: Poll added to Outlook
- How to Use the Apple Translate App on iPhone
- What Are Decentralized VPNs?
- Digital fraud attempts on the rise: Gaming, travel and leisure most targeted