This update includes new defences that will help protect your system from Ransomware attacks. Controlled Folder Access limits the damage a Ransomware attack can have on your computer by preventing malicious apps and threats from making changes to your files. Any time a suspicious app tries to modify your files, it is instantly blocked and you are alerted. This feature alone makes the Windows 10 Fall update that should be high on your list of priorities.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Microsoft unveils new cloud platforms focused on industry
- CNAME-based tracking increasingly used to bypass browsers’ anti-tracking defenses
- The rise of non-English language spear phishing emails
- Apple says it has already beaten new M1 Mac malware
- One Ransomware Victim Every 10 Seconds in 2020
- 5 cybersecurity tips every business needs right now
- One in four people use work passwords for consumer websites
- Are Your IT Infrastructures Up to Date with the Cybersecurity Compliance Laws in 2021?
- Silver Sparrow Malware Discovered on 30K Infected Macs
- Cybersecurity is One of the Greatest Threats of this Decade