This update includes new defences that will help protect your system from Ransomware attacks. Controlled Folder Access limits the damage a Ransomware attack can have on your computer by preventing malicious apps and threats from making changes to your files. Any time a suspicious app tries to modify your files, it is instantly blocked and you are alerted. This feature alone makes the Windows 10 Fall update that should be high on your list of priorities.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How to Monitor Your Child’s Phone
- Persuasive Office 365 phishing uses fake Zoom suspension alerts
- 30 plus Hidden Google Search Games and Easter Eggs
- Are evolving ransomware attack patterns harder to deter?
- Apple AirTags can be used to track you. Here's how to make that stop
- Intuit warns QuickBooks customers of ongoing phishing attacks