Tab Groups are a really useful feature. You can group tabs to keep related pages together in one workspace. To create a tab group, just right-click any tab and select Add tab to new group.
- Right-click a tab.
- Click Add Tab to new group.
- Click New Group or click the name of an existing tab group.
When you create a group, the tabs in your group will all have the same colour. You can assign different colours to different groups to find them faster. Just click the circle next to your tab group to enter a name and pick a colour.
- Right-click the colored circle next to the tab group you wish to name.
- Enter a name for the tab group.
- Pick a color for the tab group