IBM are rolling out Macs to its employees at a rate of 1,300 per week. It’s part of a program that IBM started in early 2015 when it began offering Macs as an option to its 400,000 workers. The initial goal was to deploy 50,000 Macs to willing participants. A year and a half later, over 90,000 Macs have been deployed and IBM’s Fletcher Previn says the company will cross 100,000 by the end of 2016–making it the world’s largest Mac deployment.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How to Monitor Your Child’s Phone
- Persuasive Office 365 phishing uses fake Zoom suspension alerts
- 30 plus Hidden Google Search Games and Easter Eggs
- Are evolving ransomware attack patterns harder to deter?
- Apple AirTags can be used to track you. Here's how to make that stop
- Intuit warns QuickBooks customers of ongoing phishing attacks