Social media, Office 365, iCloud and similar accounts are increasingly targeted, often by robotic programs. You should enable multi-factor authentication (sometimes referred to as two-step or two-factor authentication or verification) for all your accounts. By requiring two forms of authentication you make it more difficult for an unauthorised user to gain access to your accounts.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- UK contact centres move to the cloud as systems age
- Global Phishing Campaign Targets Energy Sector and its Suppliers
- The Cloud Consultancy achieve "Microsoft Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions" competency
- The threat of cyber attacks
- SMS tax scam unmasked: Bogus but believable – don’t fall for it!