Google Lens uses images instead of words to help you search. You can find similar items to shop, identify plants and animals, search for the image source, and so much more.
- Right-click on an image.
- Click Search Image with Google Lens.
- See results in the side panel of your browser.
- Search the full image or part of the image.
Present mode gives you a full-screen view of PDFs in your browser, making it easier to focus on details, read books and manuals, and present to others.
- Open a PDF in your browser.
- Go to the PDF viewer menu .
- Click Present.
Take the worry out of accidentally closing all your open tabs at once
Customize “On startup” to automatically reopen all the same tabs you had open when you quit.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Click On startup to display options.
- Click Continue where you left off.
Organize your tabs with Chrome tab groups
ou can group tabs to keep related pages together in one workspace. To create a tab group, just right-click any tab and select Add tab to new group.
- Right-click a tab.
- Click Add Tab to new group.
- Click New Group or click the name of an existing tab group.
Name your Chrome tab groups and customize colours
When you create a group, the tabs in your group will all have the same color. You can assign different colors to different groups to find them faster. Just click the circle next to your tab group to enter a name and pick a color.
- Right-click the colored circle next to the tab group you wish to name.
- Enter a name for the tab group.
- Pick a color for the tab group.
Collapse tab groups
A simple click is all it takes to collapse a tab group when you need more space. Just click once on your Tab Group name to collapse, then click again to reopen.
- To expand or collapse a tab group, click its name or coloured circle.
Reorder tab groups
Tab groups are easy to rearrange. Click and hold the name of your Tab Group and drag to the desired spot.
- Click and drag a tab group name or colored circle to move the whole group.